Actually use hair dryer, hair gel, and style with “proper brushes”: ends up flat and sort of half-heartedly frizzy
towel rub dry and then brush back wet with round brush, make no attempt to style, and then spend the day in bed, then rush to go to class because your’e actually 15 minutes late: perfect hair with body and shape
The irritated huff that escaped from Castiel was intense, he hadn’t walked through the school doors 1 minute ago and he was already bombard by a greyface. Rolling his eyes Castiel adjusted his backpack strap on his shoulder and sidestepped the greyface. “I wanted to be colour coordinated with my guitar.” Castiel Called over his shoulder sarcastically as he continued down the hall. To be honest, it was simply the colour that was on sale at the time, the students of Sweet Amoris could just as easily have had a blueberry Castiel walking their halls. Lets thank our lucky stars that wasn’t the case.
CAN YOU SING WITH ALL THE VOICES OF THE MOUNTAIN?
CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE WIND?
I’m such a bad fangirl. I promise I do this all out of love.
I’m still going to the special Hell.
((JFC?! OMG I CAN’T
Did you see zombie Amber in Nathaniel’s illustration?
((How could I not? It was my first illustration I got.))
"That was when I remembered, how it felt to swim in the same lane together, how it felt when everyone was waiting at the finish line…"
1. Remember that friendship is a gift, not a possession.
2. Do “first things first”. (Generally that means doing the most important task first thing in the morning.)
3. Smile, especially when you’re with other people. (Remember that everyone is fighting a hard battle).
4. Include extra time, or margin, in your schedule.
5. QTIP (or quit taking it personally.)
The creator of Pokemon, Takeshi Shudo, passed away at 4:03 AM JST on October 29th at the age of 61.
“MSN Japan reports that Takeshi Shudō, former head writer of the Pokémon anime, collapsed at Nara railway station’s smoking area around 6:00am on Thursday, October 28th. Upon being discovered by a passerby, he was rushed to the hospital and is undergoing surgery. It was soon determined at the hospital’s emergency care center that Shudō had suffered a subarachnoid hemorrhage in his head. ” -bulbanews
All my life I’ve been extremely negative and mean, so I want to change that!!
I completely understand why a lot of us feel that we’re not good enough artists. Especially in animation, it’s a competitive field. And we’re constantly pressured to go to an art school, get a degree, get an internship, and work in an industry before we turn 30 and we’re “old”.
The anxiety and stress is unhealthy and just lowers our self-esteem dramatically. I personally blame the internet.
- It’s never too late! Who cares if you’re 15 or 40. Don’t feel inadequate if someone younger has accomplished more or if someone is more admired than you.
- It’s okay to dream to work in certain studios, but your other big goal is to be the best artist you can be. I know that sounds cliche but it’s a good way to feel proud of yourself. That is still my biggest ambition and the amount of friends and contacts I’ve made over the past couple of years is a tremendous bonus.
- Be nice to yourself!! I’m a self-critique but it’s okay to feel proud of your work. Accept every compliment you receive and be grateful. I’m a bit nervous towards any form of adulation but I’m thanking everyone regardless.
- Sometimes it’s okay to whine. I used to be against that but that just bottles up your emotions until it explodes and you’re depressed for 3-4 whole months. Write it out in a journal or talk to someone. Then cheer yourself up because you deserve to be happy.
Yeesh I’m sorry for the all the blabbering. I hope this helps everyone. This is also for me too so I don’t always feel crummy. It stinks but we can pull through it!
Let’s get confident!!
This is great advice. It’s advice that has taken me the past couple of years (at least!) to start getting a hang of.
And this applies to ALL ARTISTS, of ALL mediums. I’m a writer, but absolutely all of this stuff above applies JUST as much to you whether you draw, write, cosplay, style hair, cook food, WHATEVER you’re passionate about.